用户名 密码 记住 注册 忘记密码
美国之音 每日更新
您当前的位置:情景口语 > 职场工作 > 商务英语

情景会话分类

  • A.Excuse me, are you Mrs. Green from England?

    请问,您来自英格兰的格林小姐吗?

  • B.Yes, I am.

    是的。

分类:会见客户
浏览:273收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 16:57
  • A.We are sorry to bring you so much trouble.

    我们很抱歉给贵方带来了这么大的麻烦。

  • B.We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

    我们希望争议能够经过友好协商得以解决而不必送交仲裁。

分类:洽谈业务
浏览:273收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 17:21
  • A.Will you sit down, Mr. White?

    请坐下吧,怀特先生。

  • B.Thank you. It's very kind of you to invite me to such a beautiful place.

    谢谢。在这么美的地方招待我真是太好了。

分类:商务宴请
浏览:272收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 16:48
  • A.Are you from America?

    你是美国人吗?

  • B.No. I am Canadian. Are you Chinese?

    不是的,我是加拿大人。你是中国人吗?

分类:会见客户
浏览:271收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 16:55
  • A.DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

    210德国马克折合人民币400元。

  • B.Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

    如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美元也可以。

分类:洽谈业务
浏览:271收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 17:13
  • A.We are sorry for our fault.

    我们对我方的错误深表歉意。

  • B.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

    我希望这件令人不快的事不会影响我们今后的生意合作。

分类:洽谈业务
浏览:271收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 17:21
  • A.I'm ready to place an order with you,but only one condition that the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that?

    我现在准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是货品只限卖给澳大利亚的敝公司,你们能办到吗?

  • B.Well, I haven't made such arrangements with the factory yet. So I'd like to make sure if it is acceptable to the factory before making a commitment to you.

    哦,我还未曾跟工厂有过如此的约定,因此在我回答你之前,得先向工厂方面确认一下,这样是否可以接受。

分类:洽谈业务
浏览:267收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 17:06
  • A.I don't believe we've met.

    我们以前没有见过吧?

  • B.No, I don't think we have.

    我想没有吧。

分类:会见客户
浏览:264收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 16:55
  • A.What about our claim?

    我们的赔偿怎么样啦?

  • B.Our shipping manager is looking into it.

    找们的货运经理正在调查这件事。

分类:洽谈业务
浏览:263收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 17:11
  • A.This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

    李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

  • B.If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

    如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

分类:洽谈业务
浏览:263收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-11 17:19
   119    首页 前一页 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 下一页 尾页