- A.How are you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
- B.Bad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.
糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在发烧。
分类:探望病人
浏览:1028收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:06-04 09:16
- A.I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. How are you?
听说你病了,我很担心。你怎么样了?
- B.Thank you. I was operated on for gastric ulcer.
谢谢。我患胃溃疡动了手术。
分类:探望病人
浏览:482收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 11:38
- A.Excuse me. Could you give me the room number of Mr. Thomas?
劳驾,请问汤姆斯先生住在那个病房?
- B.Just a moment. He is in Room 307.
稍等,他在307号病房。
分类:探望病人
浏览:501收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 11:38
- A.Steven, have you got better now?
史蒂文,你好点了吗?
- B.Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.
好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。
分类:探望病人
浏览:469收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 11:39
- A.How are you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
- B.Bad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.
糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在发烧。
分类:探望病人
浏览:554收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 11:40
- A.You hoo, anybody here?
- B.Over here, Betty!
分类:探望病人
浏览:537收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 11:41
- A.Sorry sir. But you can’t go into the OR.
- B.All right, but tell me what’s happening. Give it to me straight please.
分类:探望病人
浏览:508收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 11:42