用户名 密码 记住 注册 忘记密码
美国之音 每日更新
您当前的位置:情景口语 > 日常生活 > 乘车英语 > 公交车上

情景会话分类

  • A.May I know where you are going?

    请问,你要去哪儿?

  • B.Yes. I want to go to Beijing Hotel.

    我要去北京宾馆。

分类:公交车上
浏览:251收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:32
  • A.Good moming, sir.

    先生,早上好。

  • B.Good morning.

    早上好。

分类:公交车上
浏览:273收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:32
  • A.Where do you want to go?

    你想去哪儿?

  • B.I want to go to Lidu Hotel.

    我想去丽都宾馆。

分类:公交车上
浏览:312收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:32
  • A.Hi, I want to see the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi'an. Could you please remind me when we are arriving at that stop?

    你好,我想去看西安的秦始皇兵马俑。那一站到的时候你能提醒我一下吗?

  • B.Oh. You took the wrong bus. You need to take Bus 151 which goes the opposite direction.

    哦,你坐错车了。你应该坐驶往相反方向的151路车。

分类:公交车上
浏览:265收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:32
  • A.Excuse me! Does this bus go to the railway station?

    对不起!我乘这辆车能到火车站吗?

  • B.No, You're got on the wrong bus. You can take a No. 22 bus at the University station and then transfer to a No. 83 bus at the railway station.

    不到,您乘错车了。您可以乘坐22路公共汽车在大学站换乘83路公共汽车到火车站。

分类:公交车上
浏览:240收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:33
  • A.Excuse me, Is this the bus I should take to get to the Central Park?

    劳驾,请问这是去中心公园的车么?

  • B.Yes. But you have to transfer to Bus No.28.

    是的。但是您得倒28路。

分类:公交车上
浏览:245收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:33
  • A.Stand back from the door, please. There're plenty of seats in the rear.

    请离开车门,后面有许多座位。

  • B.What's the fare, please?

    请问票价是多少?

分类:公交车上
浏览:290收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:34
  • A.I'm going to Beihai Park.Is this the right bus, please?

    我要去北海公园,请问坐这辆车对吗?

  • B.No, you're going the wrong way. You want a 103 from Beijing Zoo.

    不,您弄错了。您得坐从北京动物园开出的103路车。

分类:公交车上
浏览:256收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:34
  • A.Well, it's not as crowded as we expected, is it?

    哦,没有我们想的那么拥挤,对吧?

  • B.No, but it will be soon. Look, there're two empty seats over there. Let's get them before somebody else does.

    是,但很快就会拥挤了。看,那边有两个空位,趁还没有人坐,我们去坐吧。

分类:公交车上
浏览:244收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:34
  • A.Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

    对不起,这座位有人坐吗?

  • B.I'm afraid this seat is taken.

    恐怕已经有人坐了。

分类:公交车上
浏览:239收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-29 16:34
   47    1 2 3 4 5 下一页 尾页