用户名 密码 记住 注册 忘记密码
美国之音 每日更新
您当前的位置:情景口语 > 职场工作 > 求职面试 > 专业应聘

情景会话分类

  • A.How are your Chinese and English?

    你的中英文水平如何?

  • B.I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won prizes in many speech contests in both Chinese and English.

    我可以很自信地说,我的中英文都很不错。我曾经参加过很多汉语和英语的演讲比赛并获得奖项。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:120收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:51
  • A.Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?

    你为什么要换工作来做翻译呢?

  • B.This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator. That’s why I came here for an interview.

    我觉得这份工作更有挑战性,它是我渴望已久的职业,这就是我今天来面试的原因。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:153收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:51
  • A.Sit down, please. Mr. Tang, do you bring any paper or certificate with you?

    请坐,唐先生。你带什么证件或证书了吗?

  • B.Thank you. Here is a copy of the Tour Guide Certificate of mine.

    谢谢。这是我的导游证书的复印件。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:137收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:51
  • A.What was your duty like in your previous job?

    在以前的工作中,你的职责是什么?

  • B.We have a team to make itineraries of the tour, evaluate the value of it for one tourist and recommend the routine for different tourists.

    我们以小组形式工作,负责制订旅游路线,评估每位游客的花费,再向不同的游客推荐不同的路线。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:164收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:51
  • A.Have you had any publications?

    你发表过什么作品吗?

  • B.Yes. I have published some articles in China Daily and Economist.

    是的,我在《中国日报》和《经济学家》上发表过一些文章。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:134收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:50
  • A.What qualifications should a reporter have?

    记者应该具备哪些能力?

  • B.As a reporter, he must have acute insight and language skills. At the same time, he must have good judgment, the respect for his job and tactical cooperation with others.

    作为一名记者,必须要有敏锐的 观察力和高超的语言技巧。同时 还必须有良好的判断力、敬业精神和与他人巧妙配合的能力。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:127收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:50
  • A.How many kinds of secretaries work here?

    这里的秘书分几种?

  • B.There are 3 secretarial categories here. One is receptionist, one is junior secretary, and the other is senior secretary.

    有3种,一种是接待秘书,一种是初级秘书,还有就是高级秘书。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:130收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:50
  • A.We are looking for a bilingual secretary. Do you think you are proficient in both written and spoken English?

    我们想找一名双语秘书。你的英语写作和口语水平怎么样?

  • B.I think my English is fairly good. As you can see from my CV, I graduated from university with a B. A. degree in English. I studied the English language and English literature systematically.

    我认为我的英语很好。正如简历上所写的那样,我有英语专业的文科学士学位,因此曾系统地学习过英语语言和文学等。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:144收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:50
  • A.Good morning, Kate. Long time no see.

    早上好,凯特,好久不见。

  • B.Good morning, Vera, Nice to meet you.

    早上好,维拉,见到你很高兴。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:160收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:44
  • A.Why do you want to be a tour guide?

    你为什么想当一名导游?

  • B.I like to travel and I also like meeting various kinds of people.

    我喜欢旅游,也喜欢结识不同的人。

分类:专业应聘
浏览:193收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-14 12:29
   64    首页 前一页 2 3 4 5 6 7 下一页 尾页