用户名 密码 记住 注册 忘记密码
美国之音 每日更新
您当前的位置:情景口语 > 职场工作 > 工作英语 > 工作会议

情景会话分类

• A.Susan, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in China?

苏珊,你可以简单地告诉我中国零售市场的现况吗?

• B.Well, as per capital income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.

哦,由于人均收入不断提高,市场的成长领域

分类:工作会议
浏览:146收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 11:57
  • A.Today is Saturday, isn't it?

今天是期六吗?

• B.Yes, what's wrong?

是的,怎么了?

浏览:146收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 11:57
  • A.... Now, that's all I want to say about world coal reserves. So let's move on to the next topic, renewable resources. There are three things we have to consider when talking about renewable resources. First, sustainability; second, marketability; lastly, the reality factor. Let's talk about each point in more detail...John, would you like to take it from here?

…关于世界煤炭储存量我想说的就这么多了.那我们接下来进入下一个主题,可再生资源.谈到可再生资源,我们要考虑三个事情.第一是可持续性,第二是可销售性,最后是实现因素.我们来详细讨论一下每一点…约翰,你接着说一下吧?

• B.Certainly. As my colleague just mentioned, sustainability is a major concern when examining the potential output of a resource. Of course, as you can see from the content of our presentation today, with renewable resource, there is a much larger sustainability than with non-renewable resource.

好的.像我们同事刚刚提到的那样,在评价一种资源的潜在产量时可持续性是主要因素.当然,你们从我们今天所作的陈述内容中也能看得出来,可再生资源比非可再生资源的可持续性要大得多.

浏览:146收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:36
  • A.Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, we are happy you have all come out for our training workshop. Today we have a great line-up of speakers to talk to you. First on our program is a well-renown expert in the field of international economic development, Harvard's own Dr. James Smith. Dr. Smith has been involved in economic research for over twenty years, and has taught at Harvard since 1995. And now, without further adieu, we'd like to welcome Mr. James Smith.

女士们,先生们,早上好,你们能参加我们的培训研讨会我们感到非常高兴.今天要发言的人很多.首先发言的是哈佛大学的詹姆斯史密斯博士,国际经济发展领域的知名专家.史密斯博士从事经济研究已经20多年了,而且从1995年以来一直在哈佛大学任教.现在,就不多介绍了,让我们欢迎詹姆斯史密斯先生.

• B.Thank you, Mr. Jackson, ladies and gentlemen, colleagues, friends. The subject of my talk is international relations in a morden world. I plan to say a few words about the current situation in the Middle East and how it affects world economy. I'd like to give you an overview of the way that the economies of seemingly unrelated countries are intertwined. I've divided my talk into three parts, first an overview of international relations, second a discussion of current political situatioins, and lastly trends for the future. My presentation will take about two hours, but there will be a twenty-minute break in the middle. We'll stop for lunch at 12.

谢谢你,杰克逊先生,女士们,先生们,各位同仁和朋友们.我要讲的话题是现代社会中的国际关系.我计划讲一下中东目前的局势,以及对世界经济的影响.我先让你们大概了解一下,有些国家表面上不相干但实际上其经济是纠结在一起的.我的讲话内容分成三部分,第一部分综述国际关系,第二部分讨论目前的政治局势,最后谈谈未来的发展趋势.我的讲话大约需要2个小时,但中间会休息20分钟.我们12点结束,然后去吃午餐.

浏览:145收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:36
  • A.Okay, everyone, shall we begin?

大家好,我们可以开始了吗?

• B.Sorry, Maggie, but we are missing a few people. Can we hang on a sec?

抱歉,马吉,还有些人没有来,我能再等一会儿吗?

浏览:143收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 13:53
  • A.All right. I want to bring everybody in on this project. When can we start working on this?

这样,我想请大家集中到这个项目来。我们什么时候可以着手这项工作呢?

• B.Well, we could probably get started with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8:00.

嗯,我们也许可以明天早上8点先开一个战略方针会议。

浏览:143收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 13:21
  • A.The demographic reports are in... From the looks of it, we're going to have to re-evaluate some of the content for our promotional events in different venues.

人口统计报告已经出来了…从结果来看,我们要对一些不同指定地点的促销活动内容进行重新评估.

• B.Why, what's the lowdown?

为什么?事实真相是什么?

浏览:143收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:34
  • A.This is a very good meeting, Liz.

• B.I am happy that we’ve finally cleared up some problems.

浏览:141收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:47
  • A.So that's the end of what I had prepared to share with you today. Now I'd like to open it up for questions. We have about twenty minutes for questions and discussion. I'd be very interested to hear your comments....Yes?

我今天准备跟大家分享的就到此为止.现在可以开始提问.我们有20分钟的提问和讨论时间.我非常乐意听听你们的看法…有什么问题吗?

• B.Yes, thank you for your excellent presentation. I have one question I would like to ask. You said our sales in Asia overall have been very low in general .... I'm wondering what the situation is like in Japan?

是的,谢谢你的精彩陈述.我想问你一个问题.你说到我们在整个亚洲的销售额总体上来看一直很低…我想知道日本的情况如何?

浏览:141收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:37
  • A.I called this meeting today in order to discuss our manufacturing plan. As I’m sure you’re all aware,with the credit crunch, and the global financial crisis,we’re obligated to look for more cost efficient ways of producing our goods. We don’t want to have to be looking at redundancies. So, we’ve outlined a brief plan to implement the just-in-time philosophy.

• B.We have two basic points that we want to focus on. First of all, we want to reduce our lead time.

浏览:140收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 15:03
   62    首页 前一页 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 下一页 尾页