用户名 密码 记住 注册 忘记密码
美国之音 每日更新
您当前的位置:情景口语 > 职场工作 > 工作英语 > 工作会议

情景会话分类

• A.I called this meeting today in order to discuss our manufacturing plan. As I’m sure you’re all aware,with the credit crunch, and the global financial crisis,we’re obligated to look for more cost efficient ways of producing our goods. We don’t want to have to be looking at redundancies. So, we’ve outlined a brief plan to implement the just-in-time philosophy.

• B.We have two basic points that we want to focus on. First of all, we want to reduce our lead time.

分类:工作会议
浏览:131收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 15:03
  • A.Well, right, let’s move to our next order of business,as many of you are aware, in recent weeks there has been a lot of media coverage surrounding this bird flu issue. And it’s come to my attention that our company lacks any sort of bird flu contingency plan.

• B.Basically, we need to come up with a clear plan.we need to outline specific actions that our company can take to maintain critical business functions in case a pandemic strikes.

浏览:121收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 15:02
  • A.All right, people. We’re holding this meeting today because we’ve got to do something about our sales, and we need to do it NOW! I want concrete solutions. How do you intend to drive sales...Roger?

• B.Well, in fact, we’re the most expensive in the market,so maybe we need to lower our prices to match the competitors?

浏览:116收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 15:02
  • A.Well, you two.I have good news from Ms. Wells.

嗯,你们两个。我从威尔斯太太那儿听到好消息。

• B.Are we opening the new shop?

我们要开新的店吗?

浏览:121收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 15:00
  • A.Well everyone, I'm sure you'd like to join me in thanking Michael for what was a really inspirational presentation. Sincere thanks Michael. Now, I'm sure many of you will be keen to ask some questions, so I'd like to open it up a Q and A session. Please raise your hand if you have any questions at all. Janice, go ahead.

好了,各位。相信大家此刻都跟我一样想要感谢Michael做的这么有启发性的发言。谢谢了,Michael! 现在大家一定都有很多问题急着要提出,因此我们展开一个问答环节。想要提问的话请举手。Janice,你说吧。

• B.Yes thank you Jonathan. I would just like to go back to the comment Mr. Ford made in regards to our competitors, particularly Orange. Now as you know, Orange has established themselves as the market leader in the high-end lap-top market. How does Mr. Ford expect to compete with a company that has such a huge reputation and huge resources?

谢谢,乔纳森。我想说一下福特先生针对我们的竞争对手,尤其是橙子,所作的评论。据我所知,橙子将自己定位为高端笔记本电脑市场的领军企业。 福特先生打算如何跟这样一个声誉高、资源广的企业竞争呢?

浏览:119收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:57
  • A.Jane, we are going to have a board meeting next Friday. Will you please arrange it for me?

• B.Certainly, Mr. Robert. But can I have your plan?

浏览:152收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:50
  • A.This is a very good meeting, Liz.

• B.I am happy that we’ve finally cleared up some problems.

浏览:134收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:47
  • A.Right, that ends the third and final part of our presentation. I'd like to end by emphasizing the main points. I'll give you a brief summary. There are three potential areas for development in the future, domestic, overseas market, and the internet. Each of these markets have their own particular need for marketing strategy.... for domestic, we can rely on past research, for overseas markets we depend heavily on our cultural consultants, and for the internet, we need to redo our image to appeal to a young set of consumers. Our main issue here is that we need to be sensitive to the needs of different markets in order to continue to see success. Mark, did you have anything to add?

好了,第三部分和最后一部分的陈述就到这里了.我想最后强调几个要点,简单总结下.将来三个有发展潜力的领域是,国内市场,海外市场和互联网.每个市场都有自己特有的销售策略需求…对国内市场来说,我们可以依靠过去的调查研究,对海外市场而言,我们要重点依靠我们的文化顾问,而对于互联网,我们需要重新塑造我们的形象以吸引年轻的消费群体.我们的主要观点是,要想不断取得成功,我们需要对不同的市场需求保持敏感性.马克,你还有什么要补充的吗?

• B.Yes, I want to restate one more time the importance of reinventing our company's image to appeal to different customer bases. I want to end with a true story that has to do exactly with what we've been talking about today....

是的,我想再次重申一下,重新塑造我们公司形象以吸引不同消费者的重要性.我想用一个真实的报道结束我的讲话,它跟我们今天一直讨论的话题密切相关.

浏览:116收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:38
  • A.Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.

好了,这是本月销售情况的图表和数字.我们一起来看看吧.

• B.This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our line of hair products, right? Can this line be right? It looks like our sales plummeted. I can't believe we did that poorly.... If I remember correctly, sales went down slightly, but not as dramatically as the graph shows.

这第一个,我有个问题…这个图表中标出了我们护发系列产品的销售情况,对吗?这条线画得对吗?好像我们的销售额直线下降.我不相信我们干得那么差…如果我没记错的话,销售额只是略微下降,而不是像图表上所显示的那样明显.

浏览:125收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:37
  • A.Thank you for listening, that concludes the formal part of my presentation. Now we have time for a few questions before we break for lunch. Please don't be shy, if you have questions or something to say, just raise your hand.... Oh, yes, you in the back?

谢谢大家的倾听,我陈述的正文就到此结束了.现在,在休息吃午饭前我们还有时间可以提出几个问题.如果你有什么问题或有什么话要说,请大胆些,只要把手举起来就行…哦,你,后面一排,有问题吗?

• B.Can you clarify what you said about the standard design options?

你能解释下你刚才说到的标准设计选择吗?

浏览:117收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-15 14:37
   62    首页 前一页 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 下一页 尾页