用户名 密码 记住 注册 忘记密码
美国之音 每日更新
您当前的位置:情景口语 > 旅游出行 > 酒店英语 > 酒店服务

情景会话分类

  • A.I'm sorry, I've lost my tags and receipt. What can I do about it?

    非常抱歉,我遗失了行李牌和收据。怎么办?

  • B.I see. What is your baggage? And do you remember the tag's number or color?

    我知道了。您的行李是什么?您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?

分类:酒店服务
浏览:159收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:48
  • A.Hello, I am Mr. Johnson at room 309. I would like to have a safe box. Do I need to pay for a safe box?

    你好,我是309房的约翰逊先生。我要租用一个保险箱。租用保险箱要付钱吗?

  • B.No, you don't. Just fill out this card and sign your name and room number on it.

    不必,只要将这张卡填好并签好您的名字和房间号码。

分类:酒店服务
浏览:158收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:47
  • A.Good morning, Maintenance Department.

    早上好,工程部。

  • B.Hello. I'm having a problem with my air conditioner.

    你好。我的空调机出毛病了。

分类:酒店服务
浏览:137收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:46
  • A.The hotel operator. Anything I can do for you?

    这是宾馆总机。有什么事情需要我为您效劳吗?

  • B.I've been trying to get through to the booking office for the last ten minutes. But the line has been engaged all the time. Why is it taking so long?

    过去的十分钟我一直想接通订票处,可是该线一直占线。为什么要花这么长时间呢?

分类:酒店服务
浏览:158收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:45
  • A.Excuse me. This chicken doesn't taste right to me.

    对不起。这个鸡吃起来不对劲。

  • B.What seems to be the problem?

    出了什么问题?

分类:酒店服务
浏览:137收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:43
  • A.Excuse me. Who is the person responsible for handling complaints here? I would like to make a few complaints.

    你好。请问你们这里谁负责接受投诉?我想投诉一下。

  • B.I am the manager here. You can complain to me. How may I help you?

    我是这里的经理,您可以向我投诉。发生什么事情了呢?

分类:酒店服务
浏览:110收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:42
  • A.Good afternoon, ma'am. May I help you?

    下午好,女士,能为您效劳吗?

  • B.Yes. Can I deposit valuables here?

    请问我可以在这里存放贵重物品吗?

分类:酒店服务
浏览:165收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:41
  • A.Good evening, ma'am. May I help you?

    女士,晚安,能为您效劳吗?

  • B.Yes. I'd like to use a safety deposit box.

    我想使用保险柜。

分类:酒店服务
浏览:133收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:41
  • A.Excuse me. Where can I buy some cigarettes?

    劳驾,请问哪儿可以买到香烟?

  • B.There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

    一楼有个商店。那儿中国香烟和外国香烟都卖。

分类:酒店服务
浏览:136收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:03-16 15:41
  • A.Good morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?

    早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

  • B.Yes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!

    我住在8715房间。房间的隔音设备太差了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。外面整晚都在施工。那对于我们来讲简直是噩梦。

分类:酒店服务
浏览:2400收藏:0好评:0差评:0添加时间:04-03 11:54
   180    首页 前一页 14 15 16 17 18